The museum is temporary closed
Entrance ticket – 300 RUB
Cash or bank card
Free of charge for the following categories *:
- Handicapped individuals,
- Great Patriotic War veterans and disabled, war veterans
- Orphaned children
- Children under 7 years old
- One group escort subject to a tour application
During special events at the Museum (concerts, workshops, etc) entrance fee is equal to the event participation fee.
*Free entrance granted upon presentation of relevant documents.
Audio-guides for rent – 350 RUB
When visiting the World Calligraphy Museum, each visitor must follow the measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection:
- Use personal protective equipment (masks and gloves).
- Maintain social distance (at least 1.5 m from each other).
Before visiting the museum, employees measure visitors’ body temperature.
In case of non-observance of the above measures, as well as in case of elevated body temperature, the administration of the museum has the right to refuse the guest to visit.