Presentation of Great Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Chinese National Exhibition
Moscow. Sokolniki Park. The Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy. December 14, 2018.
September 7, 2018, Director of the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy Alexey Shaburov announced the launching of a new exhibition project called The Great Chinese Calligraphy and Painting, dedicated to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Russia.
The official project presentation for the officials, partners and representatives of the media is scheduled at the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy within the premises of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, for December 14, 2018.
The aim of the presentation is to demonstrate the scale and significance of the project for Russia and China in the special ambiance of the unique art of calligraphy. The guest list includes the Ambassador and the staff of the Chinese Embassy in Moscow, official representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, State Duma of the Russian Federation, leaders of major calligraphic associations, leading calligraphers and artists, as well as famous contemporary poets and musicians.
- Welcome speech from the Director of the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy Alexey Shaburov;
- Welcome speeches by honourable guests of the event;
- Workshops by Chinese calligraphers from Guangdong and Heilongjiang provinces;
- Musical performance: a Chinese artist playing the national instrument guqin;
- Presentation of the unique video project Calligraphy Museum in Yanshi;
- The charm of the Chinese dress: exhibition and fashion show;
- Presentation of Chinese cuisine and a tea ceremony.
Visitors of the presentation will be offered a tour of Calligraphic China: all the provinces from north to south, all the styles, famous Chinese calligraphers and artists – all of the above only on December 14, 2018 at the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy!
The presentation will be followed by a cocktail party for media representatives and the guests of honour.
Presentation partners: Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Moscow, Chinese Cultural Center, Chinese Sharp-Pointed Nib Association.
Organizers: the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy, Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre.