She was born in Aznakaevo, in the Republic of Tatarstan. In 2011 she graduated from the gymnasium-boarding school №4 (the Tatar-Turkish lyceum) in Kazan. She is also a graduate of a music school and practices vocalism. The winner and holder of the grand-prix of various competitions. She has entered the R.G.S. State University (Kayseri, Turkey).
Participating in exhibitions since 2013.
- A group exhibition of calligraphy within the framework of the ‘Calligraphy for Peace’ international intercultural project of calligraphers from Russia, New Zealand, Turkey, Morocco, and Jordan in cities of the Republic of Belarus such as Minsk, Vitebsk, Ivie, and Gomel in October 2013.
- The ‘Tugan Yak’ regional exhibition of Southwestern artists, Aznakaevo, the Republic of Tatarstan, 2013.
- An exhibition in the gallery of the Shahri Kazan newspaper, Kazan, from the 2nd of November to the 15th of January in 2014.
- A personal exhibition in the gymnasium-boarding school №4, Kazan, from the 10th of February to the 15th of May 2014.
- A personal exhibition in the cultural centre named after Yunus Ali Emirli within the framework of the ‘Student Spring’ youth festival, Istanbul, Turkey, March 2014.
- The ‘Unity. Teacher. Student.’ exhibition. A joint exhibition with the Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation V.A. Popov in the gallery of the Shahri Kazan newspaper, Kazan, August 2014.
- ‘The Arab Culture: Ancient Traditions and Modern Times’. The ‘Unity. Teacher. Student’ exhibition. A joint exhibition with the Honoured Artist of the Russian Federation V.A. Popov, the House of Friendship of the Peoples of Tatarstan, Kazan, the 6th - 7th of October, 2014.
- ‘First There Was The Word’, Kazan, the acropolis, Kus-Sharif mosque, the gallery of Tatar shamail, from the 28th of October to December, 2014.