2004-2008 Bryansk Arts College. Master artist (wood painting)
2008-2009 Gzhel State Arts and Industry Institute (ceramic artist)
2009-2014 Moscow State University of Design and Technologies, artist-stylist, specialty in advertisement of light and textile industry.
- The ‘Step into the Future’ exhibition, 2010.
- The ‘Signs of the Russian Land’ exhibition, 2011.
- 2nd place in the ‘Perspektiva’ design project competition, 2012.
- The ‘Word Incarnated’ exhibition.
- A report on ‘The Relevance of the Cyrillic Alphabet’ at the conference dedicated to the Moscow day of designers, 2014.
- A publication in the magazine ‘Quality and Life’ in July 2014. The article under the title ‘The Relevance of the Cyrillic Alphabet in Modern Typography’, 2014.
- A triennial of graphic arts in St. Petersburg, 2014.