- Born in Yamagata, Japan.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in calligraphy from Tokyo Gakugei University.
- Holds Exhibitions in Japan and other countries from 1986.
- Daijikigo performance and workshop in 15 countries.
- Director of the Museum of Sumi Art
- Daijikigo performance and workshop at the 4th Women’s World Conference in Beijing (1995)
- Exhibition and daijikigo performance at the Daiwa Foundation Japan House in London(1997)
- Exhibition and daijikigo performance at the Gallery Grand Paris in Paris (2003)
- Lecture and daijikigo performance at the Japanese Embassy in Poland (2006)
- Lecture and daijikigo performance at the Salamanca University in Spain (2007)
- Lectures, workshop, and performance at the Turkish-Japanese Centre, Ankara
University, and Chanakkale University in Turkey (2008)
- Exhibitions, lectures, daijikigo performances and workshops in Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico as part of the Japan Foundation’s promotion of understanding of Japanese culture (2010)
- “Creating ties” New Year event in Fukushima (2012)
Visits to people living in temporary accommodation in Miyagi (2012)
- Exhibition –One Mind and One Heart- in Naples, Italy (2013)
- Calligraphy seminar in Tashkent, Uzbekistan (2013)