In 1986 he graduated from the Minsk Arts College, in 1993 - the Belarusian State Academy of Arts, Department of Artistic Tools of Agitation and Advertisement. From 1995 to 1998 he had a post-graduate training course at the Belarusian Academy of Arts under the guidance of professor Semchenko P.A.
Since 1999 he has been working at the Belarusian State Academy of Arts.
He is a member of the Union of Artists of the Republic of Belarus.
He works in the field of graphic design, book graphics, and calligraphy.
- Participated in ‘LitArt’ republican exhibitions in 1999, 2000, 2003 and 2012.
- Participated in the republican arts exhibition dedicated to the 120th birthday anniversary of M. Bogdanovich, Minsk, 2011.
- Participated in the International Exhibition of Calligraphy - Moscow, St. Petersburg - 2008, Moscow - 2012.
- Participated in the International Exhibition in Torun, Poland, 2012.
- Participated in the International Exhibition in Belgrade, Serbia, 2012.
- An exhibition of calligraphy at the National Library of Belarus, 2013.
- Participated in the International Exhibition of Calligraphy in Belgrade, Serbia, 2013.
- The ‘Graphic Experiment’ exhibition, the Museum of Contemporary Art, Minsk, 2013.
- The Grand Prix at the 52nd National Contest ‘The Book Art-2013’ in the category ‘Mastery’, 2013.
- An award named after F. Skaryna for the design concept and decoration of the book titled ‘Polotsk. 1150, 2013.
- Participated in the 5th Lithuanian exhibition of calligraphy and art of penmanship, 2014.