Presentation of the handwritten copy of the Constitution of the Russian Federation within the framework of the International Exhibition of Calligraphy
- Busygin Andrey Evgenievich, Deputy Minister of Culture of the Russian Federation
- Chobitko Pyotr Petrovich, Pesidium Chairman of the National Union of Calligraphers, Member of the Russian Association of Artists
- Shaburov Alexey Yurievich, Director of the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy
- Taranov Nikolay Nikolayevich, Doctor of Pedagogic Sciences, Candidate of Art History, Professor, member of the Union of Artists of Russia
- Chen Wenfu, Chinese Calligrapher, continuator of a great dynasty of Chinese calligraphers, member of the Chinese Scientific Union of Antithetical Couplets
- Kvasnikov Alexander Konstantinovich, Deputy Director General of Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre
A presentation of the first ever handwritten copy of the Constitution of the Russian Federation is one of the major parts of the International Exhibition of Calligraphy, which will take place from September 16th to September 22nd in Saint-Petersburg. This exceptional Project, prepared by the National Union of Calligraphers and the Rare Book of Saint-Petersburg Publication Agency, is sure to revive Russia from its art crisis and make it prosper.
The Project plays a very crucial social and cultural role, which was stressed in the letters written by the Modern Art and International Relations Department of the Russian Ministry of Culture as well as by the Science and Higher School Committee and the Print and Media Relations Agency of the city of Saint-Petersburg. The core mission of the project is to develop a beauty-driven healthy society. The main goal of the project is to recover an art once lost, and make it open to the general public, having created a comfortable setting for the growth of this art.
The Exhibition will demonstrate genuine works of top-flight calligraphy writers from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. For in-depth understanding of the intriguing and multifaceted nature of calligraphy, the organizers are going to display original and second-to-none calligraphy works from Europe, the USA, Israel, China, Japan, and other countries. A vast collection of exhibits will help you approach unique historical handwritten texts of all ages, original applied calligraphy items, writing utensils and an impressive collection of rare books.
It is worth mentioning that the organizers are planning to hold several master-classes and lectures with hands-on calligraphy practices, both for adults and children. The focal event of the whole exhibition is a presentation of the exclusive handwritten copy of the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
Source: ForSMI.Ru, online portal