Spring and summer activities at the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy
Saturday, April 29th, the final class of the Pointed pen course was held at the National School of Calligraphy. Students studied the Cyrillic Cursive Uncial script as well as the basic rules of creating a celebrative lettering composition. We hope the graduating students will practice calligraphy further, continuing to develop their artistic potential.
Everyone interested in various aspects of calligraphy we invite to our coming events:
- Roman Capitals. Antiqua crash course. May 13, 12.00-17.00. Participation fee 4,000 rub.
- Bilibin's Style Capital workshop for children. May 14, 13.00-14.30. Participation fee 1,200 rub.
- Pointed Pen crash course. May 20, 14.00-19.00. Participation fee 4,000 rub.
For those who stay in the city for the summer, we offer calligraphy courses:
- Pointed Pen. Copperplate course. May 23 – June 27 (6 classes), Tuesdays, 19.00 – 21.30 (3 academic hours)
- Cursive Italic course. May 25 – June 29 (6 classes), Thursdays, 19.00 – 21.30 (3 academic hours)
To register, please call +7 916-002-90-09