Lettering crash course in the National Calligraphy School
On April 22 at 15:00 a lettering crash course starts in the National Calligraphy School. We welcome anyone who fancies creating letters and invent original script compositions as well as all those who are just about to learn it.
Supervised by the course instructor Artem Lebedev you will make the way from a letter structure to script classification, will learn methods to create topical writings and various tools to use.
April 22, 2017
15.00 – 20.00 (5 hours with a tea break)
Price: 4000 RUB
- Classification of scripts. Introduction of tools.
- Topical writings.
- Final artwork.
Materials will be provided:
- A4 paper,
- Felt-tip pens and brush pens
- Poster and pointed nibs
- Graphite pencils
- Black ink.
Please feel free to bring additional materials:
- A4 coloured paper
- Broad and pointed felt-tip pens or Pilot Parallel dip pens
- Brush pen, liners, coloured gel pens and fine liners 25cm ruler
- Eraser, kneaded eraser
- Ink of various colours and tints, acryl allowed
To enroll on the course please call: 8-495-728-77-58, 8-916-002-90-09