Born in 1960 . Genealogy: large rear fresco painter father in sanctuaries in the mountains of Piedmont in Italy and a cartoonist poster. I've always written and drawn. After a long career in mental health care, I began to regain my passion for colour, movement, poetry and words. I started learning more at an internship with Keith Adams calligrapher illuminator in 1994 and then went on a 3-year training course in Tours where I obtained a certificate in 2000. I met René de la Bardonnie the illuminator author of Genesis and a Dominican nun. I opened a shop in 2005 after several exhibitions, events, and I also do workshops and courses as well as work to order.
- Big casino circle Aix les Bains France 2007
- Kaméléon Paris Area.
- Chateau de Fontbonne Evian baths.
- Diderot Langres chapel, Chapel Vaugelas Chambery Priory Sevrier Annecy
- Art Exchange LA PAZ state of South California and Mexico Museum Loreto.2013
- France Chambery Asia 2014
- Carzou Foundation Manosque July 2014